Scuba Diving Vietnam - Sites
Hon Mun Island
Hon Mun is the island where all dive sites already mentioned in the Nha Trang section are located. The majority of the dive sites are within a 45 minutes boat ride (or 15 minutes by our speedboats) from Nha Trang to the stunning nearby Islands of the Hon Mun Marine Park.This represents the BEST diving in The South China Sea.
- Madonna Rock : 5-35 metres. Hard Corals. Swim Thru's.
- Blue Wall : Dive to 15 metres. Hard corals.
- Hard Rock 2 : Wall dive to 20 metres. Hard corals.
- Hard Rock 1 : Wall & Cavern dive to 25 metres.
- Goat Rock : Wall dive to 40 metres.
- The Range : Wall dive to 25 metres with caverns.
- Tiger Wall : Wall dive to 25 metres.
- Debbie's Beach : 15 metres. Outstanding hard & soft corals.
- Dopey's Ear : 18 metres. Wall & Pinnacles.
- Coral garden : 28 metres. Outstanding hard & soft corals.
- Moray beach : 20 metres. Hard & Soft corals. Giant Morays.
- Seahourse Bay 1 : 15 metres. 'Muck diving'.
- Blue beach : 18 metres. hard corals.
- Electric Nose : 60 metre wall dive. Currents. Advanced only.
- Bob's House : 25 metres. Hard & Soft corals.
- Fire coral : 15 metres. Sandy & rocky.
- Hon Mot East : 20 metres. Outstanding coral garden.
- Seahorse Bay 2 : 18 metres of 'muck diving'.
- Hamburger Hill : 20 metres. Rocky pinnacle with soft corals
Some of our favourite diving spots are:
There are a couple of good swimthroughs at this dive site. It is a small rocky outcrop off Mun Island, marine life includes giant morays, lionfish, scoprion fish and a wide array of breath taking coral.
Depth: 5 - 35m - Viz: 5 - 35m - Getting there: Boat 1 hour
Best months: Jan / SepAll
A shallow dive with a sandy bottom, also some bizarre rock formations here. The site gets its name from the resident giant moray eels that are upto two and a half meters long. You may find the rare black spotted moray (Gymnothorax-favagineus) here too.
This site is also good for spotting pipefish, razorfish and trumpetfish with a couple of leaf fish hiding in a small cave at 3 meters.
Depth: 3 - 25m - Viz: 5 - 30m - Getting there: Boat 1 hour
Best months: Jan / Sep
A spectacular vertical wall dive down to 40 meters can be done here. The wall is covered with hard and soft coral and provides home to all manner of marine critters.
Depth : 5-40m – Viz : 5-30m – Getting there : Boat 1 hour
Best months : Jan / Sep
This is another good dive site. The site is good for spotting lionfish, scorpion fish, sea-horse, frog fish, stone fish ... with hard and soft coral.
Depth: 5 - 40m - Viz: 5 - 20m - Getting there : Boat 1 hour
Best months: Jan / Sep
Some other dive sites
Scuba diving photo and video
During your diving and training, we offer a photos & videos option. Please ask Diving Club ( professional photographer & videographer ), our photography co-ordinator for your personalised memory of diving with Diving Club.
For more services : photos, vidéos, speed boat, private boat, rent equipment ( camera digital, camera vidéos, etc ... ) : Contact us
All Diving & Course prices are quoted in US$ and we accept payment in US $, £, Euros, Vietnam Dong or you can use Visa/MasterCard (which attracts a local 3% fee).
Diving Club – Information
© AND LEGAL NOTICE:
international copyright laws protect all photographs contained in the following photo galleries. All rights are reserved worldwide by each individual photographer. The images in the Galleries are made available for personal viewing purposes only. No image is to be copied, duplicated, modified or redistributed in whole or part without the prior written permission of the photographer. Photographers do vigorously protect our copyrights. None of the images you see here are in the public domain and remain exclusively the copyright of each photographer, requiring written permission for use of any kind. In the event of unauthorized used, you can be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. You must accept these terms and conditions before entering the Galleries.